The Plastic Machining Experts… Tamshell Corporation works with just about every type of machinable plastic material. With up to 5-Axis capabilities, our state-of-the-art DMG Mori and Haas CNC machining centers, and custom in-house tooling, we make critical parts for critical industries. Tamshell also precision machines Aluminum, Brass, Bronze and other soft metal materials.
Since 1980, John Hernandez and Art Pierce have proven time and again that providing excellence in precision machining, alongside crucial support and attention to detail is what keeps customers coming back to Tamshell for their critical parts and components. It was their mission from the start, and that mission continues today.
The trusted partnerships Tamshell has built over the years with organizations ranging from prototyping start-ups to Fortune 500 companies has been the key factor in maintaining our level of quality and service. We’re proud to be suppliers for those who count on us to deliver on these promises every day.
We employ a culture of reliability and dependability at Tamshell, thus, we count on our people to uphold high standards when it comes to delivering our customers their parts. We believe that teamwork and diversity, working together in harmony, benefits our customers the most.
Over the years, we have built and maintained trusted partnerships as a contract supplier for some of the most prestigious organizations in Aerospace, Defense, Medical, Dental, and many other critical industries across the globe. Our enduring philosophy and mission always been: ‘Provide a consistent level of high-quality service, support, and product with every job we undertake for our customers.’
We achieve this by employing great people, and providing a culture of safety and stability at our manufacturing facility. We pledge to uphold our mission of quality service to you with future business, and strive to always meet or exceed your expectations and critical needs. We’re there for you. Should you have any questions or concerns, we’re always ready to take your call. Feel free to contact us and see for yourself the Tamshell difference.
Quick Tamshell Facts
- Tamshell is ISO 9001 and AS9100 Certified (Click here to view current certificate)
- Tamshell is I.T.A.R. Registered (Click here to view current letter of registration)
- Tamshell is a Registered, Self-Certified Small Business whom employs nearly 100 people
- Tamshell was founded in 1980 and became Incorporated in 1981
- Tamshell has Plastic Material Experts in-house who know the ins and outs of just about any polymer material
- Tamshell is centrally located near major freeways, international airports, and rail transport in Southern California